We are closed or the season. Thank you to all our patrons. We hope you all enjoyed your times with us. We certainly enjoyed having you.
Please note the hours for March Break
Lift passes are $10 for the day
Hours are 1 pm to 4 pm every day
From Monday March 11th to Sunday March 17th.
The hill will be open from 1 – 4 pm
Special rate for day passes $10 [cash only]
If you are interested in renting downhill ski or snowboarding equipment, please read the following information from Gearheads in Petawawa. For more information, call Gearheads at 613-687-4624.
GearHeads ½ Back Program Details
In addition to our new seasonal rental program for junior products. We have started a new program with the hope that it will make it easier for parents to purchase proper fitting equipment, it will allow you to return any junior ski, boot, pole or board that was purchased at our store within 12-24months to be used towards purchasing new proper fitting equipment as your kids grow.
- Purchase any Junior Alpine, Nordic or Snowboard equipment at regular price or sale price.
- Return the product within 12 months receive 50% of the Price PAID before tax back in store credit.
- Return the product within 24 months receive 25% of the Price PAID before tax in store credit.
- The returned product must be in reasonable condition and not requiring major repairs, if so this will be deducted from credit value at current shop rates, regular tuning and waxing excluded.
- This program is only applicable to Junior equipment (not clothing, helmets or goggles), but store credit may be used to purchase adult equipment or any products in the store
GearHeads Seasonal Rental Program Details
All equipment will be on a first come first served basis for sizes and choices, it is mostly junior equipment with very little adult boots or skis.
Customer is responsible for returning equipment in working order, regular wear is expected, damage will be paid for by customer based on current shop rate values. Regular tuning is already covered.
Customer can bring in skis up to two times during season for a machine wax at no charge.
Credit card information will be taken at time of rental to cover fees if not returned, specific details in store.
Seasonal Rental prices Weekly Rental Prices
Ski $75 Ski $30
Boots $40 Boots $20
Poles $10 Poles $6
Snowboard (limited) $100 Snowboard $40
Snowboard Boots $30 Snowboard Boots $20
Opening times or the hill this week have been revised. There will be no night skiing on Friday. Instead, the hill will be open during the day from 1 pm to 4 pm.
The revised schedule is that the hill will be open every day from January 1st to January 6th from 1 pm to 4 pm. The hill will be closed on January 7th. After that, we will revert to normal operating hours.
With snow in the forecast we expect conditions to be really good for the rest of the week. come out and enjoy our facilities – even if you don’t ski or board.
Season opener was a great success. Here’s to a great 2018/2019 season
For those of you who have not yet registered for the 2019 ski season,
Early Bird Registration will be held on Wednesday evening November 7th from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm in the Town Hall lobby.
Registration and Lessons Registration forms can be found here.